South sea pearls white round 10.5mm super lustrous top grade
$1,559.00 inc GST
This pairs of loose Australian south sea pearls are of typical white south sea pearl colour. The lustre is super strong and bright on smooth surface with unnoticeable slight natural mark. Ideal for making own earrings or pendant. Pearls are about 10.5mm round and half drilled with 0.7mm holes( Due to the natural characteristics the pearl size and colour may vary slightly in each pair)
(Price for an individual piece is $600, please contact us first if only one pearl is needed)
- Pearl type: Australian south sea pearl
- Pearl shape: round
- Pearl colour: Typical south sea pearl white with very light pinkish overtone
- Pearl size: 10.5mm
- Pearl grade: 4.5A/5A top grade
- Pearl lustre: Super strong and shiny and smooth surface with unnoticeable slight natural mark around the hole
- Pearl hole: half drilled 0.7mm big
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now