Shipping & Delivery
While we tried our best to present the best pictures of our stock on the website, we can’t guarantee that no variation of colours or so may take place due to the digital camera limitations.
We strongly recommend that you choose your goods carefully because we don’t make refunds unless goods are faulty or wrongly delivered. But we are happy to exchange the goods if your change your mind on the basis that the goods are returned in the original conditions within 10 days of receipt. The customers will pay all the return cost.
Our main shipping method is via Australian Post regular post. By regular post, goods can’t be tracked and we will not be responsible for any loss during the shipping. Now a fix fee is charged for one pack but we retain the right to charge the fees according to the weight later. Registered post or Express post may be used at the request of customers while shipping and additional fees will be charged.
Please note: all prices in our shipping and handling charges does not include relevant custom duties or taxes that may be incurred and charged when shipped overseas. These charges need to be paid for by the customer upon receipt. Please check with your local customs offices for further details.
Warranty & Returns
- Please understand that returns are only accepted for quality-related concerns with the item.
- If there has been damage to the goods during shipping, please contact customer service within 24 hours of delivery.
- If there is a quality issue and supporting evidence has been provided (a photo, with a written description of the problem) within 24 hours of delivery, our team will evaluate the issue and organise the return of the goods if appropriate.
All prices are in Australian Dollar denomination unless otherwise stated. The actual amount payable is calculated at the point of purchase, and includes all applicable conversion rates charged by the Payment Company. The Payment Company we offer is PayPal.
Customers are not charged transaction fee for either payment option.
We use a high-strength SSL Certificate to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information. We will never disclose your personal information to any third parties, so you can rest assured that your information is safe with us. PayPal uses industry-leading security technology, conforming to PCI-DSS information security standards, and has tailored full-feature security products to protect the security of every transaction.
Furthermore, by shopping with PayPal, you may qualify for PayPal Buyer Protection.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including purchaser’s email address and telephone number.
- Contact information including recipient’s address and telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Requirement by the Delivery Company.
- Internal record keeping.
- We use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can opt out of these emails at any time via the link provided in each communication.
If you would like to access or update your personal information, please contact us with your instructions.