Natural Baltic sea amber necklace: huge raw honey-tone, dark red amber blocks strung together
This long amber necklace is made from high-grade mixed natural raw amber blocks. The huge blocks vary from honey-tone to dark red and were kept in their original irregular condition with slight polishing. The size of the blocks vary from 53x40x30mm in the centre to 33x26x17mm at the ends. They are separated by raw honey-tone disc amber pieces for a smooth wearing. It is threaded with strong waxed thread with a colour matching clasp. The necklace is 70cm long , so long enough to put it on or take off over the head.
Every piece in this necklace is unique and the chunky style presented by this huge amber necklace is perfect for people seeking raw natural tribal trend.
Only 1 left in stock
Amber, SpecialsLarge natural Baltic sea amber cabochon, with a lot of seaweed and a tiny bug inside, visible beautiful layers to compliment the novelty, together with its very high clarity, it is good to make a pendant or just frame it and include it in your favorite collection. Around 69mm long, 38mm wide and 16mm thick, it's only polished without any drilling.inc GST
- Product category: Baltic sea Amber necklace
- Product colour: Mixed Honey-tone, dark red natural amber colour
- Product shape: Irregular amber blocks
- Product size: Vary from 53mmx40mmx30 to 33mmx26mmx17mm
- Product grade: High grade raw blocks
- Product settings: threaded with strong waxed thread
- Product features: perfect for seeking peace and calm and keep good health
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now