Natural Baltic sea amber necklace: huge raw honey-tone, dark red amber blocks strung together (Copy)
$639.00 inc GST
This long amber necklace is made from high-grade mixed natural raw amber blocks. The huge blocks vary from honey-tone to dark red and were kept in their original irregular condition with slight polishing. The size of the blocks vary from 42x32x25mm in the centre to 28x21x14mm at the ends. It is threaded with strong waxed thread and double knots in between and with a colour matching clasp. The necklace is 56cm long.
Every piece in this necklace is unique and the chunky style presented by this huge amber necklace is perfect for people seeking raw natural tribal trend.
Only 1 left in stock
Amber, SpecialsLarge natural Baltic sea amber cabochon, with a lot of seaweed and a tiny bug inside, visible beautiful layers to compliment the novelty, together with its very high clarity, it is good to make a pendant or just frame it and include it in your favorite collection. Around 69mm long, 38mm wide and 16mm thick, it's only polished without any drilling.
- Product category: Baltic sea Amber necklace
- Product colour: Mixed Honey-tone, dark red natural amber colour
- Product shape: Irregular amber blocks
- Product size: Vary from 42mmx32mmx25 to 28mmx21mmx14mm
- Product grade: High grade raw blocks
- Product settings: threaded with strong waxed thread and double knots in between
- Product features: perfect for seeking peace and calm and keep good health
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.